White's Home Inspection
3122 SR 135 N
Nashville, IN 47448
Tel. (317) 420-1222
All of these certifications are above and beyond what is required by the State of Indiana to become a licensed home inspector; except for the National Home Inspector Examination. The higher level training and certification available as a Certified InterNACHI professional inspector is invaluable. These continuing education and certification courses will keep any inspector on his or her toes and up to speed with current and older building practices and newer and older components in the home. I read on a competitor's website that certifications don't necessarily mean anything. Well, this may be true, just as any education, if you don't put it to use. Never stop learning.
"Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young."
- Member in good standing of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
- Member of the Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors(MIBOR).
- Graduate and certified Inspector of the American Home Inspector's Training Institute (AHIT).
- Passed InterNACHI's Online Inspector Examination.
- Near perfect score on the National Home Inspectors Examination.
- Hold an active license (Lic #HI01300019) with the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency. Licensed Home Inspector.
- Certified through Purdue University's Category 12 Wood Destroying Insects inspection course.
- Hold a valid license to perform Category 12 WDI inspections with the Office of Indiana State Chemist.
- Completed InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics Obstacle Course.
- I have taken InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice Quiz.
- We abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics.
- We follow InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice.
- Completed InterNACHI's Defect Recognition and Report Writing course.
- Completed InterNACHI's Commercial Inspection Prerequisite course.
- Completed InterNACHI's Inspecting Commercial Electrical Systems course.
Completed InterNACHI's Safe Practices for the Home Inspector course.
Completed InterNACHI's Residential Plumbing Overview for Home Inspectors course.
Completed InterNACHI's Septic System Inspection course.
Completed InterNACHI's How to Perform Residential Electrical Inspections course.
Completed InterNACHI's Advanced Electrical Inspection course.
Completed InterNACHI's Inspecting HVAC Systems course.
Completed InterNACHI's Advanced HVAC Training for Inspectorscourse.
Completed InterNACHI's Inspecting HVAC Energy Efficiency course.
Completed InterNACHI's 25 Standards Every Inspector Should Know course.
Certified Roof Data Technician, a joint venture between Owens Corning and InterNACHI.
Completed InterNACHI's 10 Steps to Performing a Roof Inspection course.
I fulfill a minimum of 24 hours of Continuing Education every year.